Experiments with ruby-processing (processing-2.2.1) and JRubyArt for processing-3.0

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Bleeding edge development of ruby-processing

I have just set myself up to do bleeding edge testing of ruby processing.

  1. To use the latest development version of jruby-complete I created this rake file.
  2. To use the latest development version of processing I cloned it from github.
  3. Did a linux build.
  4. Modified my .rp5rc to point PROCESSING_ROOT to the work folder (3)
To keep it separate I created a copy of my monkstone-branch to develop (taking care to remove the .git archive).
Update December 10th see a more recent blog entry for latest developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2