Experiments with ruby-processing (processing-2.2.1) and JRubyArt for processing-3.0

Saturday 2 November 2013

For Rails Hackers

I'm a bit disappointed so far with the response to my updating of ruby-processing to run with processing-2.1. Perhaps interest in the ruby language is on the decline, or could it be that rails hackers have become so dependent on their frameworks/tools they find it a challenge to work outside them (I mean just look at Shoes4 lots of meaningless tests many contributors, and it is travelling at snails pace to where? _why is surely less than impressed)!!! For inspiration just check out the Karsten Schmidt story.

Eyeo 2013 - Karsten Schmidt from Eyeo Festival on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have developed JRubyArt and propane new versions of ruby-processing for JRuby-9.1.5.0 and processing-3.2.2